At trufe. we aim to be different.
Against a backdrop of rigid contracts from traditional high street banks and the online algorithms of price comparison websites; we get to know our customer’s circumstances before sourcing the most suitable mortgage, additional borrowing or commercial loan.
We are a competent and experienced team, committed to supporting our customers with honest, genuine and straightforward advice and guidance.
We Are Recruiting.
We are looking for an experienced mortgage broker who has a positive approach to problem-solving and can relate well to customers. Based in a relaxed, friendly, collaborative and hard-working environment, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Experience of the Mortgage Broking Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the mortgage and 2nd Charge markets.
- Up to date with new products, processes and offerings across the market
- Tried and tested skillset in recommending a suitable mortgage and associated products.
- Ability to strike up strong relationships with customers over the phone, face to face and email.
- Expertise working effectively with internal and external customers.
- Understand and comply with all existing FCA regulatory requirements and keep abreast of any and all new legislation.
These are the kind of attributes we are looking for.
Interesting / Authentic / Accurate / Expert / Humble / Likeable / Trusting / Respectful / Dynamic / Empathetic / Effective Fast / Lateral Thinker / Problem Solver / Wants to be part of a team
- Liaise with customers over the phone, face to face or digitally
- Explain what time of advisor you are and clearly explain fees and costs
- Investigate and capture customer financial situations including their monthly income and expenditure
- Clearly explain the different types of mortgages and associated products
- Asses and recommend the most suitable solution for each customer based on their individual circumstances
- Ensure that any recommended borrowing is affordable not only now but also in the future in the event that interest rates rise or customer circumstances change
- Clearly explain about repayments and mortgage protection
- Complete all relevant documentation on behalf of the customer where possible
- Help the customer to gather all appropriate documentation required by the lender
- Offer expert advice on the house buying/remortgage/buy to let process
- Build solid relationships with customers, mortgage lenders, estate agents and solicitors
- Keep up to date with new mortgage products, processes and changes in mortgage regulation
- Respect your customers right to confidentiality and meet GDPR.
- Understand and meet all FCA regulatory requirements
Benefits at trufe.
- Attractive performance-related pay
- Annual pay review
- Pension enrolment
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Agile and flexible working
- Award-winning offices
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please email email@example.com with a copy of your C.V. and covering letter.
// No Agencies.