At trufe. we aim to be different.
Against a backdrop of rigid contracts from traditional high street banks and the online algorithms of price comparison websites; we get to know our customer’s circumstances before sourcing the most suitable mortgage, additional borrowing or commercial loan.
We are a competent and experienced team, committed to supporting our customers with honest, genuine and straightforward advice and guidance.
We Are Recruiting.
We are looking for a Mortgage Administrator who has a pro-active approach, excellent engagement with customers and solution-based thinking. Based in a relaxed, friendly, collaborative and hard-working environment, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Preferred – Experience of the Mortgage Broking Industry.
- Good base knowledge of the mortgage and 2nd Charge markets.
- Up to date with new products, processes and offerings across the market.
- Ability to strike up strong relationships with customers over the phone, face to face and email.
- Expertise in working effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to problem solve & create effective solutions.
- Effective Time Manager who can load balance and prioritise effectively
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data using Excel and associated systems.
- Understand and comply with all existing FCA regulatory requirements and keep abreast of any and all new legislation.
These are the kind of attributes we are looking for.
Interesting / Authentic / Accurate / Expert / Humble / Likeable / Trusting / Respectful / Dynamic / Empathetic / Effective Fast / Lateral Thinker / Problem Solver / Wants to be part of a team
Mortgage Administrator | Leeds
- Be the initial face of trufe. welcoming customers over the phone & explaining the broker service we provide.
- Liaise with customers over the phone, face to face or digitally, both inbound & outbound calling as required.
- Explain the service trufe. provides and clearly explain fees and costs upfront.
- Investigate and capture customer financial situations including their monthly income and expenditure to facilitate smooth customer transition to their appointed Mortgage Advisor.
- Understand and provide clearly an overview of the different types of mortgages and associated products ensuring no advice is given.
- Support completion/return of all relevant documentation on behalf of the customer where possible to expedite their mortgage completion
- Help the customer to gather all appropriate documentation required by the lender & act as a liaison where required to support the appointed Mortgage Advisor.
- Build solid relationships with customers, mortgage lenders, estate agents and solicitors and our internal team.
- Create, maintain & analyse performance data to establish performance trends & drive efficiency/productivity.
- Keep up to date with new mortgage products, processes and changes in mortgage regulation.
- Respect your customers right to confidentiality and meet GDPR.
- Understand and meet all FCA regulatory requirements.
Benefits at trufe.
- Base starting salary up to £20,000 depending on experience
- Attractive performance-related pay
- Annual pay review
- Pension enrolment
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Agile and flexible working
- Award-winning Leeds office
- Conveniently located to the train station (Kirkstall Forge)
- Opportunity to work towards CEMAP qualification and future Mortgage Advisor Role
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please email email@example.com with a copy of your C.V. and covering letter.