Get the right

First Time Buyer Mortgage

for your situation
Get the right

First Time Buyer Mortgage

for your situation
5/5

"Friendly, Professional & Great to Work with!"

First Time Buyer Mortgages

Buying your first home can often seem like a complicated and overwhelming process. Trying to understand the different terminology or gather information from comparison websites can send you around in circles.

At trufe. we aim to make arranging your first mortgage simple and straightforward.

95% Mortgage Guarantee Scheme Launch in April

This scheme enables you to borrow up to 95% of the purchase price of the property you want to buy, with the remaining 5% made up of your deposit.

The scheme is open to first-time buyers and home movers across the UK and launches in April. The ‘guarantee’ by the Government means they will partially pay back to the lender if the mortgage does default.

Contact us to make sure you’re mortgage ready for the launch.

Following a brief, no-obligation chat to establish your situation, we can also advise on any action that may be required to ensure you are prepared for the launch.

Get your lowest mortgage rate with trufe.

The team at trufe. provide honest, simple and clear advice. We explain what is available, how much it will cost and then arranged everything. Photos of a few documents, a couple of chats and we can help you secure your first home.

Easy Mortgage Application Process

At trufe. we work with mortgages all day, every day. We understand the complexity of each mortgage on the market and how they compare to each other.

Offering valuable guidance to first-time buyers about government schemes from Help to Buy, Right to Buy, ISAs to Shared Ownership, we know what options are available to help save you money.

Whole Mortgage Market Search

Many first time buyers start their mortgage journey with their bank and then look online at sponsored mortgages on comparison websites.

The team at trufe. have no affiliation with any provider and will search the whole mortgage market, including specialist lenders.

5/5
Professional & Quick Service.

Ben has done everything we have asked of him and was very professional and a quick service.

5/5
Absolutely Fantastic

Wendy Wilson our broker was absolutely fantastic she worked so hard to get us the mortgage we required in a very short time and under pressure as the chain was falling apart.

5/5
Stress-Free

Less than a month ago I never thought it was possible but Sarah has made house buying for the first time as easy and as stress-free as possible. Always very professional and has gone above and beyond to make sure I fully understand what is happening at every stage.

5/5
Buying my first home a doddle

Highly recommended. Sarah offers a friendly and efficient service. I have an extremely busy lifestyle, so had very little free time on my hands. Sarah made sure that she took care of everything while carefully considering my personal needs. I cannot recommend her services enough, she’s made buying my first home a doddle.

5/5
I Heartily Recommend Them

My mum gifted my partner and I her home and Trufe handled it. Sarah is so quick, thorough and professional she impressed all of us. Should I ever need a mortgage advisor in the future this is where I will go. Absolutely fabulous service and I heartily recommend them.

5/5
Amazing Service

Complex mortgage case. More well-known brokers were less helpful. Always available to help and answer questions. Dan was great and really put me at ease. Took the stress out of the process.

Trustpilot Customer  (Trustpilot) | Mortgage Broker Dan

First Time Buyer Mortgage in Principle in Hours

If you are ready to make an offer on your first home, then a ‘mortgage in principle’ will increase your chances of securing the property.

Arranged in a few hours from receiving proof of your earnings and a few other documents, a ‘mortgage in principle’ basically confirms the chosen mortgage provider is happy to lend you the money, assuming there are no surprises.

Our Mortgage Process

Answer a few quick questions for a FREE mortgage review.

We will outline what we believe to be the most suitable mortgage for you.

Your advisor will manage the whole process through to completion.

Congratulations, your mortgage has been sorted ...it’s time to celebrate!

Your First Time Buyer Mortgage Sorted

Start a Quick & Easy Review with one of our expert Mortgage & Protection Advisors.

No matter what your financial situation we look to save you money every month with great deals that maximise your strengths with the very best providers in the market.​